We are monitoring the current situation and as it spirals out of control, we need to be prepared. We are planning on staying open for as long as we can but we need your support now more than ever. With your continued support, we can weather this storm and still have a gym for you to come back to when this blows over.
We will do our best to provide you the with highest value possible during this difficult time by providing home workouts, videos and live classes.
Sugar WOD: Today we added a new “Track” to SugarWOD where we have loaded “At Home Workouts” with little to no equipment. If you do not have SugarWOD, you can download it, search for New World CrossFit and enter the code 1995. Then click the drop down arrow just below the picture to change the “Track.”
As of right now, the following will start on Mon., March 23rd:
- Schedule: There will be NO 4:30 CrossFit classes and NO 7:30 Krav Maga classes.
- Krav Maga classes: will be ALL levels at 6:30pm & non-contact classes. These classes will use the Krav Maga methodology with heavy emphasis on striking, conditioning and drills. For the people at home, we are working on delivering these classes to you live, either via Zoom or Facebook live. This is still to be determined.
- Class caps: Per the CDC recommendations, we will be capping ALL classes at 9 students per class. We do not currently have a software or system that does this so we will be handing out “class passes” at the front desk when you come in. Please ask the front desk person for a pass for your class and give it to the instructor when you walk into class.
- Live classes: We are working on delivering live classes to you via Zoom or Facebook live (still to be determined). The plan is to hold a 4:30pm CrossFit class live that you can participate in at home with little to no equipment. Classes will probably be about 30 minutes and will be mostly body weight.We may do Facebook live for 5:30pm CrossFit for those of you who have equipment and would like to participate from home.We may also do Facebook live for 6:30pm Krav Maga all levels, which will be as described above.
- Support: Our team is here to support you in any way possible during this time. Calls, texts, videos, questions and anything you need, just reach out to us and we will help you.
Thank you for your understanding and support.